Kafka Connector In Mule
Kafka connector helps you to interact with Apache Kafka Messaging system and provide seamless integration between mule application and apache messaging system
- Commit: Commits the offsets associated to a message or batch of messages consumed in a Message Listener
- Consume: This operation is used to receive the message from one or more kafka topic.
- Message Listener: This source supports the consumption of messages from a Kafka Cluster, producing a single message to the flow, it works similar to consume
- Publish: This operation is used to publish message to specified kafka topic, publish operation support the transactions
- Seek: Sets the current offset value for the given topic, partition and consumer group of the listener