Create Salesforce Developer Account
In this tutorials we will demonstrate how to Create Salesforce Developer Account.
Developer need to create account using below url
Fill the below form and click on signup
You will get an verification email on registered email id, verify the account
Once you click on verify account a new page will open to set the password
Set the new password and to access your account
To connect from mulesoft application we have to generate security token.
Login into your account – login.salesforce.com and navigate to Reset security token page.
Setup > My Personal Information > Reset Security Token.
Then, click Reset My Security Token
Security token will be sent on registered email id. Note this security token to access Salesforce account from Mulesoft application.
Limitations of Developer Account:
- For data storage, you get 5 MB and for file storage (attachments), 20 MB. To check your developer account, follow the Name | Setup |Administration Setup | Data Management | Storage Usage path.
- It offers 5000 API calls every 24 hours.
- You can install any number of applications in your developer account.
- A 500 MB bandwidth and 10-minute service request time limits (per rolling 24 hours) for Force.com site applications.
- You have only two Salesforce full licenses.
- You cannot use this developer account for commercial purposes. I would refer to the article at https://login.salesforce.com/help/pdfs/en/salesforce_app_limits_cheatsheet.pdf to check the limits of each edition.